立即注册
查看: 18317|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

应该养成的35种好习惯

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2012-11-26 23:59:17 | 显示全部楼层

Sichuan man post exposure area prostitution said r

Luzhou city county long-term exposure to local environment sanitation dead 72 year old Yang Zhifei, November 12th in Sichuan Tianfu online forum to "jigsaw" for the net post, again exposed the "ugly one act": a woman in Hejiang County South Gate Bridge Xin village construction engaged in prostitution activities,moncler, daylight act recklessly and care for nobody to soliciting.
The card also a group photo shows a prostitution behavior process.Elder: siege by the police searched by the resident computer "since the online exposure of residents in the District of contamination and the potential safety hazard, forum, someone told me about the siege, I shop for many times, many times playing off my hat.
"Yang Zhifei said, he repeatedly for police to solve problems and to protect themselves, but were rejected, reflect the problem is long-term not reply.Yang Zhifei also said, on October 21st morning 9 when make,moncler pas cher, community police Yuan Zhengliang, director of the neighborhood the 4 people such as Bin Yingmei suddenly came into his store the search of the computer,www.abercrombiefitchfrancefr.com, "they exposure 'the Xin Village ugly one act' post is I hang on the net, then failed to search what,louboutin pas cher, put the computer machine, remember, said the word 'don't put the South Gate Bridge area environmental pollution dead pictures on the Internet, otherwise the consequence is proud', March off.
"To this, Yang Zhifei was wronged, "I am opens the coffin covered person, not love meddle, is the party policy,moncler, to punish environment,doudoune moncler, but they no matter, I will give them out."Police station: not "search computer" just copy photos for Yang Zhifei reflect what, when police shouted "wronged".
The local police station to a surname Tang instructor said, Yang Zhifei was the siege. "Does exist, he shoot everywhere family photos, others not to shoot, he on the pretext that shot in the dog, then both sides of the argument, put his herb booth capsized".
The instructor said, the police arrived at the scene to coordinate, surrounding the masses give him to apologize, because the overturned herbs are bundled, no loss, the police have no how, "but he (Yang Zhifei) feel that we didn't give him a deal",moncler.
For Yang Zhifei's "search computer", Yuan Zhengliang and director Bin Yingmei neighborhood community police denied.Yuan Zhengliang said, "Yang Zhifei reflected the female prostitution incident" hind, he wants the photographs to make investigation and evidence collection, and has two times to the house of Yang Zhifei photo copy.
"Second of them, I asked him 'prostitution female event' photo is it right? He put online, he denies it,doudoune moncler, and says' (ie do not believe) that you will find.'."Yuan Zhengliang said, his only copy their need for photos, and without a search computer, there is no record of computer IP address,doudoune moncler pas cher.
Yuan Zhengliang admits to Yang Zhifei, he did not put the environmental pollution of the photos on the Internet, "for fear of the surrounding neighbors again besieged him".But Yang Zhifei this argument did not agree, he insisted that the police searched his computer,moncler pas cher, also said there was a tacit collusion, inciting the crowd besieged him, revenge,moncler.
Director of the neighborhood: police at computer IP but no records committee director Bin Yingmei said, that day and the police, security and others to Yang Zhifei home accident.She claims he just assumed office, the district is not familiar with, it was to see a fire, pass by Yang Zhifei's home, "he often exposure to environmental pollution, is the celebrity, I went in to see".
On the recording of Yang Zhifei's computer IP address, Hama Me said Yang Zhifei in check, but for a long time to get out, "and Yuan Zhengliang went up with a ha, to point out to see, and had nothing to do with records,doudoune moncler, there is no 'search'.
Related articles:

Indian media said that China Tibet leaflets Kashmi

Is It Ever OK To be The Other Woman

Sino Russian cooperation in -2007 joint anti-terrorism exerc

Beijing Nanjing Shuanghui geothermal explosion of human restaurant activity clearance beat leggy promotional sister journalist candid the services after the tsunami is weird deep-sea creatures candid sperm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|电动车商情网  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:38 , Processed in 1.147325 second(s), 14 queries .